Three layers of Lucky Bamboo is said to be one of the most favorite number combinations to have in your home. It brings three kinds of luck to you: Happiness (Fu), Long Life (Soh) and Wealth (Lu).
The lucky bamboo plant is one of the most popular Feng Shui cures said to bring good luck and prosperity to the place where it is grown. It is also known to enhance the flow of positive energy in the home and office when placed in the right direction.
What will you receive: -
3 Layer lucky bamboo plant height: -11 inch
High quality self-watering pot; - size 5 inches
Planting And Care
· Keep the plant indoor in bright indirect sun light.
· The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing lucky bamboo plant.
· Water the plant when the surface of the pot feels dry to touch.
· Do not ever overwater the plant.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
· When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
· Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
· Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
· For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.