Philodendron Xanadu Golden is Pretty, sturdy, and low maintenance with sophisticated leaves, this is definitely one plant you must add to your plant family. The shiny, golden-green, and leathery leaves of the Xanadu lend it an exotic look. The Philodendron Xanadu is not just good looking and ornamental but also a great air purifier. Plant will come along with Self Watering Plastic Pot and the Height of Plant with pot is 9-11 Inches.
What will you receive: -
Golden xanadu plant height: -12 inch
High quality self-watering pot; - size 5 inches
Planting And Care
· Keep the plant indoor in bright indirect sun light.
· The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing xanadu plant.
· Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
· Do not ever overwater the plant.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
· During the main growing season (jan- aug) feed the Xanadu plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
· Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
· When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
· Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
· Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
· For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.