Hybrid Spathiphyllum or Hybrid Peace Lily has bigger green leaves than regular peace lily. The large and lush leaves look stunning in any indoor corners.
These lovely plants not only brighten up a living space, but are also excellent at cleaning the air of the room they are in. It does best indoors in moist, but not soggy, soil. You should allow the soil to dry between waterings, but not wilt, which causes the leaves to yellow. Use water that is at room temperature and has been allowed to sit so that the chlorine can evaporate.
What will you receive: -
Peace lily hybrid plant height: -14 inch
High quality Nursery pot; - size 6 inches
Planting And Care
· Keep the plant indoor and outdoor in bright light.
· Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
· The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant.
· Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
· Do not ever overwater the plant.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
· During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
· Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
· When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
· Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
· Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
· For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.