Philodendron Golden Xanadu perennial evergreen shrub in Araceae family. It is an excellent ornamental indoor plant with deeply dissected, lobed golden leaves up to 16-inch long by 12-inch-wide glossy leaves. Each leaf is divided into 15 to 20 lobes. It may occasionally produce aerial roots.
What will you receive: -
Golden Xanadu plant height: -12 inch
High quality Nursery pot; - size 5 inches
Planting And Care
· Keep the plant indoor and outdoor in bright light.
· Protect the Philodendron plant from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
· The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing Philodendron plant.
· Water the plant when the topsoil (2-3 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
· Do not ever overwater the plant.
· Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
· During the main growing season (April - August) feed the Philodendron plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
· Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
· When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
· Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days and then move the plant in its suitable climatic condition.
· Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
· For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.