The leaves are often lobed and may be smooth or covered in trichomes (plant hairs). The flowers can be borne singly or in clusters, and the flowers of many species last only a single day. An epicalyx (whorl of leaflike bracts that surrounds the sepals) is particularly common, and the stamens are typically fused into a tube. Members of the genus characteristically have spiny pollen, and their fruits are capsules. The pune variety offers small plant with large flower.
Plant Name- Hibiscus (AnyColor) – Plant
Pot Size- 5-inch (13 cm) Grow bag (Black)
Plant Height-10 inch (30 cm)
Plant Spread-5 inch (13 cm)
Flower Color- any color
Difficulty Level- Easy to grow
· Do not re-pot for min. 1 weeks after receiving it.
· At least 3-6 hours of preferably morning sunlight a day is ideal for plant to grow well and natural direct bright light for the rest of the day.
· The soil should be well drained and fertile, rich in organic content for growing plant.
· During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month (Oct-Jan).
· Spray Neem, Eucalyptus or Citrus oil for any insect/pest attack, as a primary treatment.