The Sansevieria is the perfect addition to any indoor garden setting. It is a stemless evergreen plant.
· NASA recommended air purifier plant.
· Best plant for AC rooms, office desk, etc.
· Zero maintenance plant.
· Best indoor plant for low light condition.
· Popular houseplant with wavy cross stripes.
Healthy Medium Size Plant grown in a 4” Glossy finish various colored pot.
Medium Size Plant- 8 to 12 inches
Fertilizer/ feed for the plant: Feed the snake plant every 4 weeks with a 19-19-19 NPK fertilizer. Over-feeding the Fern can cause the plant to burn.
Repotting: Repot the Golden Fern in a larger pot only when it outgrows the current pot and the roots have completely filled the pot.
Propagation: The easiest way to propagate is through plant is through division of a mature plant. It can also be propagated through spores that are found underneath the leaves.
· Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
. For any pest attack use neem oil for better result.